Maintenance Coordination Engineer (Pharma 100%)
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Experis AG
Maintenance Coordinator Engineer (Pharma)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator Engineer with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensures the complete preparation of the entire maintenance activities
- Creates the LOTO plans accounding to P&ID
- Prepares SME document managemet
- Schedules the scheduled word orders
- Plans WO's to technicians
- Contact point with external suppliers
- Responsible for reports
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering OR +5 years of working experience in the field
- Previous experience with LOTO plans and P&ID
- Working experience with GMP and CMMS is a big plus
- Strong usage of MS Office programs
- English is the main language; German is a plus
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.