Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company is currently seeking an experienced UI Developer to join their team and drive the full-life cycle development of critical products. This includes the development, design and ownership of web-based applications. This role will collaborate closely with technical leadership, product owners and other developers while also providing independence and ownership of work. As a senior member of the group, you will have the opportunity to drive the technical strategy and architecture of our platform. This position is based in Atlanta, GA. If you do not currently reside in or near Atlanta, GA, company expects that you will relocate upon acceptance of any offer of employment.
- Collaborating with other engineers, product owners, designers and leadership.
- Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of high performance and highly available products and platforms
- Taking full ownership of your work from development and testing to eventual deployment and support in production.
- Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. Company firmly believes that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers
- Expertise with Angular, TypeScript, Webpack and NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with Source Control such as Git or TFS
- Expertise with interfacing with a UX/UI designer and turning the design into actual HTML for developers.
- Experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or .NET Core is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience implementing and deploying cloud centric architecture
- Experience working in an environment with Azure Repos, GitHub and Test Automation Frameworks
About the company:
World's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple. Provides cloud-based lease accounting and lease administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. Helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
What the company offers:
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.