Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Scientist/Data Engineer - Brussels - 6 month contract
We're currently hiring for an experienced Data Scientist and Data Engineer to work on a long term pharma project based in Brussels.
- At least 3 years of experience in data science and building predictive models preferably with advanced degree in data analytics/computer engineering
- Experience in data engineering tasks like data transformation, data merging and pivoting, data cleaning and pre-processing using Python/Pyspark/SQL
- Experience in building machine learning and statistical predictive models like regression, Random Forest, SVM, anomaly prediction (rare event prediction), feature engineering and model tuning
- Experience in using Spark clusters for data processing tasks. The complete data processing and model building will be based on Microsoft Azure data bricks environment
- Good to have experience - Manufacturing/Quality in Pharma
- Should be able to interact and convince findings, insights and requirements with business stakeholders
If interested and available please share your most up to date CV for consideration.