Business Analyst - via UMBRELLA - £500 - £550
Posted on Feb 19, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Parity Group are delighted to be engaged with a well-known progressive organisation on a large project and as a result have the need for a HRIS Business Analyst to join their team based in Dublin on a 3 months and 12 months contract.
ALL APPLIACNTS PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WOULD NEED TO WORK VIA UMBRELLA.
The People Systems Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications, analysing
the business needs of internal clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose application solutions. It requires an ability to understand business processes, gather and document requirements and translate them into a model that will allow the organization to achieve its goals.
The role also requires some project management capabilities that will enable them to manage a project from initiation through sign off, and on occasion will be required to manage project work streams through to deployment.
The role requires strong analytical and communication skills, to ensure effective engagement with a diverse stakeholder group.
- Develop a strong understanding of our existing People Technologies and application landscape as a building block for future solutions.
- Work with an internal and external teams to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic goals.
- Project manage the business requirements and documentation process from initiation through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations to gather detailed business requirements.
- Develop and translate business requirements into Functional and or Technical Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows/maps and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
- Work with information gathered from multiple sources, be able to evaluate true business requirement from user request, ensure that proposed solution is reconciled with all business inputs, and resolve business conflicts as required.
- Work with and challenge business units on their assumptions to help deliver solutions for their current and future needs.
- Have the ability to work in a team collaborating on different aspects of a large project, ensuring that the objectives of all components are aligned and that delivered solution will works as an end to end process.
- Be able to take responsibility for managing aspects of a project, occasionally managing resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports, feeding into the overall project.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Use the knowledge gained in the analysis and design of the solutions to become one of the SMEs for aspects of the new landscape.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years' experience in related field.
- IT experience in the HR, Retail or Finance sector.
- Preferred candidates will have Business Analyst experience in HR Technologies.
- Preferred candidate will have experience working internationally.
- A second European language would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of gathering business requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- Have strong analytical skills to interpret customer needs and translate into detailed application and operational requirements.
- Possess the ability to work alongside senior management at all levels within HR (People & Culture), ICT, the business and external service providers/business partners.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisation skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Show experience of Project Management role and an understanding of PMO requirements.
- Experience delivering solutions with 3rd parties
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements for integrations and data transformation in a complex environment
- Experience testing solutions across multiple systems
- Experience of working with cloud-based systems
- Some experience with leveraging data analytic technologies
- Have strong communications skills (written and verbal) - need to communicate at all levels within ICT, the business and external service providers/business partners.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all the organisations information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
If this sounds like the right role for you then wait no longer and get in touch by applying with your CV or give Kishia Odiaka a call for a brief dicsussion and immediate consideration.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position