Technical Business Analyst FinTech API
Posted on Feb 18, 2021 by Client Server
Technical Business Analyst (API KYC Banking Financial Crime) Do you have a business-centric mindset and a technical skillset? Would you like an opportunity to take ownership of mission-critical projects relating to Fraud and Financial Crime in an industry-leading FinTech?
The organisation is united by a mission to transform consumer banking. At the heart of the mission is their cutting-edge cloud-based, data-centric SaaS platform that gives clients a next-generation experience when it comes to managing money.
They are seeking an accomplished Technical Business Analyst with a wealth of API experience to join them and help to define an approach that is at the forefront of innovation in banking across the FinTech space. This is an exciting time to join, as this sector of the business is on a strong growth trajectory.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you'll take ownership of key business analysis and product ownership aspects of the Fraud and Financial Crime product. You'll collaborate across multiple feature teams including Product and Engineering, completing detailed analysis on journey's, features and epics whilst managing cross-team dependencies and ensuring the smooth delivery.
You'll effectively bridge gaps between business objectives and technical realities, from gathering requirements to championing refinement and acting as an advocate for product quality, you will play an integral role in ensuring the Fraud and Financial Crime product stays at the forefront of the industry.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and a keen problem solver, excited by the prospect of working on a cutting edge product. Ideally you'll have relevant domain experience across Fraud, Financial Crime and KYC, and wanting to move into a Product Ownership role (if you do not already have experience in that area).
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the social distancing measures, likely until Spring 2021 (with 3 - 4 days a week from home thereafter)*
- You have relevant experience as a Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner in the Fraud and Financial Crime space, with good knowledge of KYC, application fraud etc.
- You have strong API experience and have delivered API-based products previously
- You have a good technical aptitude and are used to working closely with and communicating to developers, engineers and testers
- You have worked in / have a good understanding of retail banking and the financial services industry
- You're an advocate of Agile methodologies and have strong organisation and cross-team coordination skills
- You're an excellent communicator and have strong stakeholder management skills
- Microservices experience is advantageous
As a Technical Business Analyst you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £85k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Technical Business Analyst (API KYC Banking Financial Crime) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today to find out more.