(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++ - IoT
Posted on Feb 18, 2021 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For our client in the heart of Solothurn, we are looking for a senior C/C++ Embedded Engineer.
The Team you will be joining has 6 Engineers, 1 technical Support Engineer and 1 admin
You will be in the innovation team responsible for developing new IoT applications for enterprise payment products - cash and cashless.
This role is a Full time permanent position.
- Hardware near programming in C/C++ on Linux for hardware solutions
- Full Lifecycle Development of Embedded applications for different payment products under consideration of different topics such as; cash out, cardholder verification, contactless payment etc.
- Product Development and enhancements, bring in new features and ideas
- Elaboration, Design and implementation of automated tests, including the use of HW Robots
- Wireless connectivity and Cryptography are a big topic
- Technical assistance for junior developers
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders like sales, application managers etc.
- Fluency in English is a MUST
EITHER a Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science OR relevant technical industry experience
- Hands-on experience in an Embedded software environment with C/C++ on Linux
- Some touchpoints and experience in cryptographic topics
- Experienced in OOD, OOP and Embedded ARM and RTOS are extremely beneficial
- Experience with Scripting languages such as Bash, Python or else
- Knowledge of Wireless communication
- Knowledge of Development Tools such as Jenkins, Jira or Git are a huge plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to get to know more about it, please do not hesitate to contact me and send in your application.
At this point, we can only consider applications with a valid work permit for Switzerland.