Posted on Feb 18, 2021 by Zaizi
Due to our continued growth Zaizi is looking for a passionate, dynamic and inspirational Marketing Manager, who will take the lead in ensuring the successful execution and continual refinement of our go to market strategy.
You will be able to establish and set marketing strategies, create underlying KPIs and metrics and take a hands-on approach to turning strategy into results. With an understanding of how digital services and products can help businesses achieve their goals, you will have a key role in ensuring our offers align with client needs.
Previous experience of establishing and executing marketing strategies for digital services or products would be beneficial, as would a tenacity and enthusiasm for getting hands on. We have a small marketing function and we are looking for someone who is proactive.
If you enjoy taking a hands on approach to getting things done and share our passion for how digital can help change the public sector, then this is for you.
These are the expected objectives for this role. We are happy to discuss this further during the interview process and jointly agree it with the successful candidate.
- Create and execute Zaizi marketing plans
- Develop marketing metrics and KPIs to underpin Zaizi's growth
- Establish marketing tools and processes
- Support Zaizi sales in achieving new business sales targets
- Expand Zaizi reach and brand awareness, including amongst existing clients
- Boost Zaizi internal communications
- Provide insight and market intelligence for go to market planning
- Experienced in setting and executing marketing strategies in a services business
- Demonstrable hands-on practical experience of hitting marketing targets
- Public Sector experience (ideally Central Government)
- Ideally previous marketing (or related) experience of digital services and solutions (Full life cycle through to support)
- Experience or knowhow of lead generation marketing/accounts based marketingConfident in dealing with complex situations
- Great communicator across organisations
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Willing to take a hands-on role initially
Zaizi works with UK Central Government departments on a range of projects. To be able to work on our customer projects, employees must be Security Cleared to a standard acceptable to our Government customers. Due to this restriction we can currently only recruit candidates who have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have lived in the UK for the last 5+ years continuously.
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
BUPA medical insurance
Group Life Assurance
Work on exciting projects - make a difference
Empowered to make decisions
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £45k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£30k - £37.5k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£180 - £180 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual