Lead Mulesoft Developer (Remote)
Posted on Feb 18, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client located in northern Colorado Springs is looking for a Mulesoft Developer to design, develop, integrate, test, and elevate our Financial Enterprise Resource Planning project. Our client is looking for a developer who has experience with Enterprise Resource Planning, preferably with an Insurance or Financial client. MuleSoft, Coupa, Workday and Workday Studio are the software stack you will be working with on this project in addition to scrum ceremonies, including daily stand up meetings, spring planning, design meetings, etc.
Come join an industry leader with a large IT shop and great work culture. Apply today!
Experience with Financial Enterprise Resource Planning or Enterprise Resource Planning
Integration experience with third party software to Legacy systems
Experience with Insurance or Financial customers
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time