Parts Purchasing Manager (Wind Turbines)
Posted on Feb 18, 2021 by Cathcart Energy Associates
Purchaser required to manage the buying of parts and stock for our clients UK wide Wind Turbine maintenance operations.
The ideal candidate must have experience in purchasing, ideally for the wind industry, and handling a wide range of administrative support. They will be able to work independently in a busy working environment and be extremely organised, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a diverse team.
The Stores Purchaser will be working in the heart of the whole operation keeping the day to day running of the Stores Department as effective and as efficient as possible. The candidate will work very closely with the Stock Controller, Stores Administrator and Stores Assistants to support the Stores department.
Desirable qualifications for the role are:
* A good understanding and/or relevant experience in a similar role within the wind industry
* Good knowledge of equipment and processes for wind turbine sites
* Good knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
* Knowledge of purchasing and administrative practices and procedures
* A proven ability to work methodically and cope well under pressure
* Teamwork, collaboration and willingness to take over responsibility independently
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
* Attentive and a strong attention to detail
* Organised timekeeping and multitasking
* Pro-active approach to work
* Ability to adapt to support the team when needed
For more information and to apply, contact Hamza Jabir at Cathcart Energy, Edinburgh.