Lead Software Analyst
Posted on Feb 17, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an experienced Lead QA to lead the testing strategy and test team for large scale projects >50K hours. The candidate will have solid experience in both manual and automated testing along with experience collaborating with 3rd party vendors. The contractor will oversee the day to day responsibilities of the testers on the project which may include onsite, onshore and offshore staff. They should be comfortable with Agile and SCRUM and have strong learning agility, along with proven ability to influence and have excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to mentor others.
- Proven ability to organize and lead large complex testing efforts >50K hours.
- Experienced in leading testing efforts for Web Applications including Web Services and APIs
- Experience with SCRUM and working knowledge of TFS (Iteration/project management)
- Strong learning agility.
- Extensive knowledge and application of industry-standards, methodology, and terminology relating to software quality assurance, Black Box testing, White Box testing and risk-based testing.
- Experience with web services and APIs and the technologies that support them.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor, negotiate with and influence others.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) within team environment, business contacts and management.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Understanding of SQL Queries, Views and Stored Procedures
- Experience collaborating with vendors.
- Experience with Billing systems, integration and merging of systems
- Experience Cloud technology
Overtime: straight time