Infrastructure Project Manager
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by DWI Consulting Ltd
We are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager with proven track record in delivering complex infrastructure projects for large international organizations.
The task will be to provide the clarity of scope, solution development and managing risks. You will oversee the Creation of framework for ongoing infrastructure module implementations. Manage and deliver the project within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints to enable delivery of the agreed outcomes and benefits. Stakeholder engagement and management is key in the delivery of this project.
The skills and experience this position require:
- In depth experience of complex LAN, WAN infrastructure and data centre operations management
- Experience of managing and coaching teams
- Excellent demand management, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong project management and delivery experience
- MS Office 365 and Active Directory infrastructure operations
- Broad and in-depth technical knowledge across networking, security, Citrix, SQL, telephony systems, datacentres, and systems management technologies
- VMware, Cisco, Microsoft Windows Server 2016/19 certifications
- Experience of ITIL environments and processes, like ServiceNow
This position is remote until the Corona restrictions are lifted. Once they are lifted the location of this position will be Beerse, Belgium.