Power BI Specialist
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by TEKsystems
Job Title: Power BI Specialist
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
On behalf of a leading multinational company based in Zug, we are looking to hire an experienced Power BI Specialist.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Working on Business Information Reporting Application within a scaled agile project team you will participate in delivering software changes to our stakeholders and supporting the application in production.
- The role includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
- As a Microsoft BI Specialist, you will use your data skills and business mindset to analyse functional and technical needs.
- You will work with the business in understanding their evolving requirements and with Engineering to deliver practical but innovative solutions of real business benefit.
- You are a self-starter with a good knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and approaches.
- Ensure communication with stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Proficient in MS SQL
- Good understanding of Microsoft BI suite
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Bachelors or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.