Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Your role lies within the environment focussed on non-financial risk data. The ambition of this department is to optimise the risk data landscape, in order for the relevant stakeholders to manage their risk (for example compliance, fraud department and operational risk management) with correct data.
As a Data Analyst you have a crucial role in ensuring this relevant and compliant data to internal stakeholders and external regulators. You translate requirements from various business parties into technical solutions and make sure these are delivered. For this it helps if you can handle data and deliver details data analyses. These pieces of data combined form an information overview which provides the company the right insight in it's clients and employees to undertake required action.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a relevant position (Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Developer);
- Experience with SQL, Python and/or Pyspark;
- Experience with cloud environments, preferably Azure;
- Proven experience in data analysis, defining logic, data processing and data models;
- Skills to refine data requirements;
- You are proactive and not afraid to challenge stakeholders and team members.
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity? Please reach out: