Senior .NET Full Stack Developer (Must be a Belgium resident)
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by DWI Consulting Ltd
Our customer offers services from strategy to implementation and operations, enabling their clients to exploit digital solutions, including the Web, Mobile, Social, Digital Content and others.
The task will be to take the responsibility for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API's for both internal users and externals. Have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners. Joining an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users.
The Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience in an environment with complex business logic applications.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- As our client have an international team, you have excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
- As a .NET developer, you are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await).
- Know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods.
- Have knowledge of Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables.
- Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
- Experience with SCRUM methodology.
- Experience with VSTS/Azure DevOps and Git
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus.
- Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is a plus.
- Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for Front End applications is considered a plus.
During the Corona epidemic the position will be done remote but once it is safe to go back in to the office again this position will be based in Anderlecht, Belgium.