Project Manager: PM skills and tools coaching, R&D, Oil & Gas English
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by emagine
- Experience in Project Management and Program Office
- Set up of robust and effective project governance
- Coaching and driving Project Managers and other stakeholders in project processes and reporting
- Analysis of project and program needs, consulting on efficiencies and PM best practices
- Coordinating and animating diverse stakeholders and internal and external resources and partners
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative and team-building attitude
- Fluent in French and English
Nice to have:
- Oil & Gas
- PMI/Prince 2 certification
Our client has a set out a vision for the future fuelling its fleet and meeting rigours and challenging regulations for clean air and commercial efficiency. To realise this vison requires effective research and innovation programs.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative and methodological consultant to assist in the building of effective projects that support the companies objectives.
This area of the business is expanding maturity in project best practices and tools and needs guidance and inspiration.
- Work with senior management to clarify high-level goals
- Develop and initiate projects: define, implement and follow-up the project methodology and overall governance
- Coaching, evangelising, training and follow up
- Organization and follow-up of the various activities/streams
- The reporting and communication to stakeholders and sponsors
- Communication with the providers and innovation partners
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.