Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by TEKsystems
Position (job title): Azure Cloud Engineer
Position reports to: Head of BIS Innovation Hub
Purpose of the role
Within IT Services, Cloud Engineering
- Design, implement and contribute to the operations of the Cloud Azure environment
- Work with stakeholders in the Business to adopt cloud capabilities.
- Deliver Cloud Azure services and support cloud operations with modern IT concepts such as Automation, Infrastructure and Configuration as Code
- Provide second and third-level support for Cloud environment including IaaS and PaaS services,
Provide design, implementation and operations of Cloud & DevOps services.
Cloud Engineering: Support implementation of Azure Cloud environment for general purpose IT infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS services).
Operations and DevSecOps: Support and maintain cloud platforms and services. Optimize operations through automation, configuration as code, and through strong partnership with developers and security.
Scripting and Infrastructure as Code: Develop Powershell, Python, Terraform and Ansible code to manage and interact with Azure cloud services.
Skills and qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Cloud; (Microsoft 365 Services are a nice to have),
- Microsoft Azure AD, Azure Resource Management, Azure Subscriptions, Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
- Experience with DevOps practices, in particular automation and reusability as key enablers of project delivery and operations
- Experience with working with Kubernetes and Container related technology, eg Docker Orchestration, Docker registries, Docker build strategies
- Fluency in Scripting languages and common automation frameworks (eg Python, Powershell, Ansible, Terraform)
- Fluency with code management solutions, in particular GIT and CI/CD tools, including integrating their use in common infrastructure management and deployment tasks
- Experience with Azure security services an asset.
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience in monitoring and optimizing technology for efficiencies and resilience
Take this outstanding opportunity, be quick and apply NOW or e-mail me at (see below)!
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.