Lead Hardware Engineer
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Venquis Limited
*LEAD HARDWARE ENGINEER*.*CONTRACT*.*IT*.*DELFT*
A well-established client within Cyber Security is looking for an experience Hardware Engineer to join their team in Delft on a contract basis. The Hardware Engineer will combine their technical knowledge with the role of project manager making them responsible for leading High-Assurance production and translating customer needs into smart requirements. They will also guide the design of complex digital boards.
Details of the position:
Role: Lead Hardware Engineer
Location base: Delft, Netherlands
Start date: Will consider someone with up to 2 weeks' notice max
- Creating and maintaining planning and costs for subcontractors, suppliers, testing and certification bodies;
- Review van ontwerpdocumentatie van rugged Embedded board & turn-key system design;
- Review test (DfT) and production tooling (DfM) design for EMS;
- Organizing the Supply Chain;
- Setting up a test environment for the software developers;
- Set up and automate test environment at EMS partner;
- Guidance CE, EMC and environmental test houses;
- Delivery of Technical Product Data.
- A completed HBO/WO education Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems or similar;
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar role as a hardware engineer;
- Knowledge of Design and simulation of digital and analog circuits;
- Familiar with schematic and PCB layout packages such as Mentor Graphics and/or Altium;
- Proficient in making plans, calculations and presentations for management;
- Knowledge of EMC tests, environmental tests, norms and standards for rugged electronic systems.
- Fluent Dutch or permanent residency in the Netherlands.
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to Craig Thomas: (see below) with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience for a fast-track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.