Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
ESG Specialist (Remote)
My client who are an international financial services business located in Zurich are recruiting an Environmental social governance (ESG) specialist to join their team an external consultant. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a range of leading financial services companies. You will be required to take a commercially astute and innovative approach to deliver client sustainability & ESG solutions across infrastructure assets.
- Creating and delivering ESG Strategies and sustainability programmes, including policy, procedures and monitoring
- Managing relationships with key external clients, including fund and asset managers, executive teams and sustainability functions
- Working with large and complex data sets relating to ESG factors to deliver actionable project outcomes
- Coordinating and delivering asset-level sustainability improvements
- Supporting industry engagement through attending conferences and industry groups
- A real passion and drive to further the global sustainability agenda
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Advanced IT skills and highly numerate with large data sets
- Sustainability experience in financial services or infrastructure sectors such as transport, power generation, renewable energy and water supply
- Previous experience of Investment Management and Advice processes
- Experience of managing multiple projects to budget
- English Speaking
Due to the COVID Pandemic the position will be a remote opportunity.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.