ONLINE JOB FAIR: General Labor/Press Operator
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Cleveland Steel Container
BECOME AN OWNER IN OUR COMPANY!
Join us for our hiring event!
For the protection of our employees and our candidates, we are accepting resumes for our job fair at the email address listed on the posting. All candidates that submit a resume by the deadline will be scheduled for an interview, just as if they were attending an on-site job fair!
Are you looking to find a company that believes in its' people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team-based results, and consistently outperforms its' peers? Are you interested in a change? Are you seeking a better opportunity? Do you have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hardworking, team oriented individual then look no further.
Cleveland Steel Container, a World Class Steel Pail Manufacturing company, is seeking an enthusiastic, mature, responsible and customer oriented individual that has a positive attitude and shares the values of our company culture that is built around teamwork, family, honest communication and producing desirable results for our Streetsboro, OH manufacturing facility.
This position requires someone to be able to stand for extended periods of time and routinely package product for shipment to customers. This would include taking finished products off of the production line and stacking products for shipment. This position would require lifting and handling of materials in excess of fifty pounds.
We have openings for full time General Labor and Press Operations positions available.
Starting pay $13.00/hr
Steady work schedule (Day shift available)
Great benefit package (see details below)
Ownership in the company
Clean and safe environment
General job duties include but are not limited to:
- Read and follow job tasks
- Stacking finished product onto pallets
- Operating a mechanical press to produce parts
- Inspecting for quality defects on the finished products
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Lifting and handling up to 50 lbs. for some positions
- Bend, kneel, twist, stand for the position as necessary
- All other duties as assigned
All successful candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Customer focused mindset
- Experience in high volume, fast paced environment
- Will have one (1) to three (3) years' experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment (shipping, receiving, press operation)
- Must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to work overtime or weekends as needed
Interested candidates should email a resume to the contact listed.
All candidates submitting resumes by 02/19/21 will be contacted to schedule an interview. Resumes received after 02/19/21 kept on file and referred to as needed.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- 401(k) Program
- 401(k) Company Match
- Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Cleveland Steel Container was founded in 1963 to provide customers with a dependable steel pail. Currently, we have four pail plants located strategically throughout the United States to support our customers. At our Streetsboro facility, we have a metal stamping plant to provide component parts for our pails. Our goal is to continuously provide our customers with quality pails through excellent service at an outstanding value. Finally, we make good pails and deliver them on time!
The company offers a competitive wage, robust benefits program and we strive to achieve an appropriate balance between the quality of work and the quality of life.
Submit your resume now- we look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour