Lead Devops Engineer
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for a Devops Engineer Lead to work for one of our clients in Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands. Due to the CoVid, initially the role will be remote, unless the situation chnages you have to work in the office location in Eindhoven.
You will be working in one of the engineering teams as a tech lead. These teams are typically sized 4-7 highly skilled and educated people. Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages and monitor the quality of the results. Your primary focus will be guiding the team members in applying DevSecOps principles and technology and designing and implementing solutions in accordance with requirements and roadmap. Leading by example is key.
- DevOps, Software development life cycle, Secure development
- Embedded software development using C/C++ and RHEL is a plus
- Infrastructure as code and cloud principles
- Software architecture and design principles
- Build systems (Bazel and Cmake are a plus)
- SCM Systems and GIT (Clearcase and SVN are a plus)
- (Automated) software integration & release processes. concepts and tools
- Management of toolstacks: GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian