Product manager of Digital Clinical Applications (Must be a Belgium re
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by DWI Consulting Ltd
The requested product manager will be responsible for multiple product lines within the product suite of the our clients platform. His/her scope will comprise the full life cycle of digital clinical products including vision, requirements, deployment, and optimization.
The responsibilities will be to facilitate the definition and prioritization of requirements, systems enhancements, and process improvement from user communities by leading systems management teams and regularly communicating with key stakeholders for the product area. Partner with project managers to ensure that requirements are fulfilled, and the launch of the product or enhancement is successful. Participate in and develops stakeholder communications, user training, and product demonstrations. Develop product materials and collateral to increase internal and external adoption of systems and processes. Support/understand the overall agile SDLC, Testing, and validation processes. Coordinate resolution & risk mitigation of all ePRO/eCOA-related issues and end-of-study vendor deliverables. Write/update SOPs and develop a library of ePRO data capture and reporting standards, as needed. Work with Vendor PMs to maintain timelines and determine external potential risks.
The Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a product manager
- 3 to 5 years working on clinical studies
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 11 and GcP
- Experience MHRA and other regulatory agencies
- Experience with electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) and/or electronic Patient-Reported Outcome (ePRO)
- Experience with study protocol analysis, including requirements extraction for COA builds and creation/implementation of study design plans
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business and technical stakeholder management skills
- Experience in software product definition and development, especially on mobile/cloud applications
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent teamwork Skills
During the conrona epidemic the position will be done remote but once it is safe to go back in to the office again this position will be based in Anderlecht, Belgium.