Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Long-term opportunity | Implementation project | Financial enterprise
As a Business Developer, you will support this large financial enterprise with the implementation of an EMS (Execution Management System). The end users will be colleagues in the Netherlands, but also across Europe which gives this role an international character.
You will contribute to the project by:
- Gather further requirements;
- Participate in solutioning;
- Support the required development;
- Update processes and finally support the implementation.
The team you will work with consists of a Product Owner and three other Business Developers. You and your team will also stay in close contact with the other delivery teams and the end users in Belgium and Germany.
- Bachelor (and preferably Master's) degree in a relevant field;
- Around 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge on Execution Management/Execution Process for securities and derivatives;
- Knowledge on one or more other areas such as: Back Office processing, settlement, corporate actions, instrument management, investment.
- Furthermore you are a team player with excellent communication skills and you like to work in a dynamic and international environment.
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity? Please reach out: