Program Manager - Cork, Ireland - Onsite
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client who are embarking an M&A project and require an experienced Senior Program Manager.
The successful candidate needs to be based or willing to relocate to Cork and be onsite after quarantine period.
Program Manager will be accountable for coordinating all of the IT projects that will impact for the manufacturing site. This role will be the primary interface with the manufacturing site leadership team and will coordinate all IT project schedules, create and execute overall organizational change management strategy for the site, manage the engagement of site based resources in the projects, manage overall RAID log across all projects, coordinate communication between all site and IT stakeholders and ensure business as usual (BAU) activities are not negatively impacted by any IT integration project.
Following are the essential activities/duties the Site Integration Program Manager will be expected to perform for the duration of the integration:
- Coordinates schedules across all IT projects and BAU activities. Determines impact of any project schedule changes to overall site integration program. Consistently communicates schedule to stakeholders and advises them of changes as soon as they are known.
- Serves as the single point of contact to senior site leadership team providing status of overall IT integration program as well as manage escalations as required. Is the face of global IT to the site.
- Provides feedback to Project Managers and other Program Managers regarding project timelines, scope, risks, issues, etc.
- Collaborates with suppliers to ensure deliverables are completed on time and projects are successfully executed.
- Creates and manages overall organizational change management plan for all IT integration projects at the site.
- Coordinates business and IT resources across all IT integration projects at the site.
- Acts with integrity at all times and in the best interests of the site throughout the program. Ensures the IT integration does no harm.
- Provides site program level status reports and deliverables to IMO and IT IMO as required.
- Coordinates management of RFP's with local vendors as required.
- On-boards resources to program providing overview of overall integration program, project(s), site policies/procedures, etc.
- Assists in managing overall IT budget for site integration and ensures synergy targets are achieved
- Must be able to proactively drive the execution of integration projects at their site and ensure we do no harm to the business in the process.
Qualified candidates for these positions will have the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing complex IT integration projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing IT projects in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing IT programs
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing multi-disciplinary project teams including managing relationships with external vendors
The Site Integration Program Manager will be expected to work primarily on site and must be able to comply with all government guidelines regarding COVID-19. The expected duration for is between months
Candidates for these roles must be willing and able to commit to performing this role and being on site for the duration.
Following are some additional skills or abilities each candidate must possess:
- Must be fluent in English
- Proficient with MS Project and other project/portfolio management tools
- Working knowledge of computer systems validation in pharmaceutical industry
- Functional knowledge of applications typically used in pharmaceutical manufacturing sites such as MES, LIMS, Empower, Trackwise, D2, Plant Maintenance & Calibration systems, Data Historians, Serialization, SAP, etc .
- Must be capable of communicating effectively with executive level leaders
If you are interested and potentially available, then please share your CV for consideration and we will be in contact to discuss in more detail.