Business Analyst (Regulatory, Compliance, MiFiD II)
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst (Regulatory, Compliance, MiFiD II) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10+ years of experience working as Business Analyst within Financial Market and 7 years in the Regulatory, Compliance space is a must
- Track record in a complex Regulatory driven environment and Regulatory Reporting projects - MiFid II transaction reporting
- Well-structured working style, reliable and dedicated, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a distributed team, especially with IT Development and Testing teams as well as strong analytical skills with ability to work under time pressure
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Understanding of MiFiD II regulation, in particular transaction reporting and order record keeping, other regulation as EMIR, FinFraG is a plus
- Taking responsibility as senior BA for topics like requirements analysis, oversight of the IT delivery, development and implementation of business solutions
- Working in partnership with global stakeholders from different departments to analyze the requirements and suggest the best implementation approach
- Analysing and assess regulatory impacts, work out gaps to the current state and define potential solutions
- Collaborating with the IT to ensure that business requirements are understood and correctly implemented
- Performing deep dive analysis to resolve issues that come up during the implementation and testing phases
- Ensuring all activities are completed ahead of project go-lives and supporting providing project status updates and tracking
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.