Business Analyst with PM skills - Lombard Loan/Lombard Credit
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst with PM skills - Lombard Loan/Lombard Credit, Risk vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of working experience in Project Management, collecting and translating business requirements with Data Management capabilities, Process Analysis and Change experience
- Experience within a large financial institution as well as proven expertise of successful project delivery
- Understanding of Lombard Loan, Lombard Credits, Credit Risk from process workflow perspective with direct know-how in digital workflow implementations is an asset
- Proficiency of front to back systems and requirements within Risk functions of International Banks and Wealth Management
- Familiarity with agile working methodology paired with experience of embedding new risk management systems in a sophisticated organization
- Higher degree, preferably postgraduate or relevant professional qualifications in Finance or Economics, Computer science, Machine Learning, Data Management or any other related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, any further language is a plus
- Collaborating with Front Office, risk management, trading and IT as well as working with program work stream in line with the company's project management practices and standards
- Supervising the creation of business requirements provided by important business partners and documenting these into business rules along with aligning them with the company's operating model
- Acting as the connection between IT and the business by translating and tailoring the technical content into business applicable material with recommendations and insights with relevance to the audience at hand
- Leading and managing deep dive analyses, data profiling plus data transformation rules and proposing solutions for data visualization
- Working with upstream and downstream systems owners and programs, defining business solutions and developing functional specifications which deliver requirements
- Performing impact and gap analysis of different changes to systems and processes along with scope changes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.