SharePoint Online Consultant
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SharePoint Online Consultant vacancy for our Basel based client in the technology sector.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a Microsoft Office 365 online platform with focus point on SharePoint and Teams
- Knowledge in development and administration of SharePoint applications
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives
- Expertise in client and server operating systems management with Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and administration of large groups of computers
- Experience in managing Azure and AWS infrastructure or platform as a service to run DWP IT systems
- Practice in development of system documentation, training documentation and end-user communication paired with Know-how of regulated environments
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German or French is advantageous
- Assessing user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and deliver proactive Office 365 services
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and user supporting of the company Office 365 platform to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing of system releases and processes, including vendor management or coordination of qualification activities with development and execution of tests and end user communication
- Creating system related training and quality documentation in compliance with relevant policies and standards
- Acting as a Project Manager for business initiatives
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.