Consultant: Cyber Security Expert: Level 3 support, SIEM, Event Manage
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by emagine
- Expert knowledge in operations and use of SIEM technology (LogRhythm, Splunk QRadar)
- Creation and tuning of correlation rules
- Data log management and data parsing to support correlation rules
- SIEM integration with Cloud Hosting Providers (AWS, GCP)
- Cyber Threat Detection and Analytics
- Strong fundamental knowledge of security vulnerabilities, attack vectors, industry technologies, trends, and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of firewalls, anti-malware, intrusion detection and/or prevention systems, Active Directory, and other network and systems security platforms
- Effective communication and leadership, ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Project Management and time management skills
- Strong technical writing ability (in English)
Nice to Have:
- Scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, PowerShell, C++, C#, Bash, or Perl
- Ethical hacking, vulnerability management or testing
Are you a Cyber Security Expert, experienced in Real Time analysis of alerts, identify potential cyber threats, incident handling?
Do you enjoy working with a global Cyber Task Force to support effective and efficient security?
Are effective working remotely in an international environment?
If you are answering yes these questions, then we want to hear from you.
- Operations of Cyber Security Technology (SIEM)
- Use of SIEM and other tools to identify potential cyber threats, false positives
- Incident handling (triage, containment, remediation)
- Root cause analysis, rule improvements
- Consulting on service sizing and the on boarding of new assets
- On-call rotation for critical incidents
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.