Enterprise Architect (Java)
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
Looking for a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve business goals. Should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As an Enterprise Architect, should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Should be able to manage and deliver our projects' digital life cycle within quality, time and budget requirements
- Desired - Agile/Scrum methodology
- Minimum of 15 years of experience as an architect preferably as a Microservices Architect using Open Source & Commercial tools.
- Strong understanding of MicroServices architecture and design patterns.
- Ability to effectively articulate and match technical approach to business need.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience on Microservices tenets (Circuit Breakers, Chaos Engineering, Service Mesh and Headless & Server less architecture, Microservices transaction patterns etc.)
- Ability to implement MicroServices using Spring Boot, with at least 1 full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot and Spring cloud.
- Good knowledge about container based deployment.
- Good knowledge about API gateway, API management and API documentation.
- Ability to design APIs and follow API standards, error handling, web methods for customer consumption.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Hands on working experience on Layer APIM Gateway policy development/deployment
- Hands-on expertise on Java, J2EE, XML, JMS, Oracle/SQL knowledge, Linux/Solaris, Build Tools, Application Server, Unix Scripts, Maven or Ant
- Experience working with framework for Enterprise Architecture such as TOGAF or similar
- Knowledge and good experience of latest cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Involvement in DevSecOps with familiarity of the CD/CI pipeline for Source Code control, Build & Test Automation, Release Automation and Production Deployment
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project