eCommerce Personalisation Project Manager
Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by 83Zero Ltd
Amsterdam - remote currently but will be required in office post lockdown restrictions
Our client are a market leading E-Commerce company working within the world of sport and nutrition. Due to their ongoing dominance and success they are looking for an interim Project Manager who specialises within Personalisation to own the project from start to finish.
Stages of the project at very high level would be:
- Discovery Establish what the business wants and how it can be delivered Phases, big bang etc.
- Build business case Working with the team, but being the driving force behind building a business case for the project. High level requirements, (budget, resource, scope, change adoption etc) benefits case.
- Build the team to deliver the project working with existing 3rd parties, business users and additional resource as needed.
- Manage the project deliverables through the process
- Setup BAU team for successful transition from project into BAU workflow.
Candidates will only be considered if they have a proven E-commerce background coupled with tangible project experience of driving the process of delivering personal experiences on E-Commerce sites. This should cover everything within Personalisation such as how to improve dynamic content, product recommendations and specific offers based on previous actions, browsing behaviour, purchase history, demographics, and other personal data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the eCommerce world while working for a great brand.