Posted on Feb 16, 2021 by Cyberteam
My client is looking for a Cyber Security - Security Resource Responsible for taking action on alerts and incidents escalated from the Level 1 Analyst
You will be part of Identifying and evaluating malware related compromise artefacts, Monitoring for emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
The role includes Having knowledge/experience on IDS (Intrusion Detection systems) platform and Network Security
Key Skills :
- Knowledge on SIEM tools like ArcSight, QRadar, LogRhythm, RSA, etc
- Knowledge of Vulnerability assessment tools to gather logs on security incidents in the environment.
- Ability to respond to and interpret security incidents and to provide root cause analysis.
- Gathering information on security trends across the globe and infuse in our triaging process.
- Identify windows and Linux vulnerabilities which could lead to exploitation and report.
- Exposure to Mitre framework or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge in Network security/System Security/Endpoint Security.
- Experience of Event Monitoring and analysis and escalations.
- Experience on Monthly, Weekly and daily reporting.
The role initially be remote but based in, Spain and 12 month + contracts.
The rates are competitive market rates.
Are you interested in a chat?