Support Agent - Video Conferencing
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Inavise Tech
We are looking for an experienced support agent who specialises in Video Conferencing for a long-term contract.
- Setup, test, maintain, operate, and tear down all audio-visual and videoconference equipment, eg, video data projection systems, computers, audio- and videoconference equipment, microphones, video cameras, audio systems, and control systems. Provide best effort assistance to fulfil any multimedia technical needs as assigned.
- Provide on-site and remote video conference support for internal and external audiences.
- Physically and remotely troubleshoot conference and video conference rooms and the deployed technology.
- Provide on-site and remote Web conference applications (Teams, Skype for business and Zoom).
- Execute all aspects of videoconferences including call set up, end user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of issues.
- Perform regular testing of all audio-visual and videoconference equipment, as well as other Conference Center.
- Respond to and resolve Service Desk calls as escalated, including working with vendors to resolve complex problems.
- Perform or facilitate repairs of all audio-visual and videoconference equipment. Required qualifications:
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English and French (min. B2).
- Excellent knowledge of large-format video conference rooms, auditoriums and the equipment deployed in those spaces.
- Audio-visual and presentation technologies experience in a professional environment.
- Good working knowledge of the operation and troubleshooting of Audio-Visual and videoconferencing related technology.
- Excellent working knowledge of WebEx, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Abode Connect, or similar Web. Conferencing and/or Webcasting applications.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding with Tandberg/Cisco, Crestron/AMX.
- Excellent dedication to customer service with exceptional communication skills...
- At least 3 year(s) of work experience in a similar job (traineeships counting as experience) ...
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solutions oriented mind.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Able to quickly assimilate procedures.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Comfortable in international and multicultural working environment.
- Punctual, meticulous, and reliable. Desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment.
- Knowledge of other EU languages is a plus.
- Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 07h00 and 20h00 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
- Location: Grange, Dunsany, Co. Meath, Ireland