Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking)
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Next Link have a fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Recruitment Consultant to join our established team in our brand new London office. We have seen a continued growth through the pandemic (adding roughly 10% new staff to the organisation), with our clients investing heavily in their workforce and on specific IT projects.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Recruitment Consultant (German speaking), to join us on a hot desk working with an already established client list whilst building relationships with new organisations. Working across several staffing needs for Tech projects for large well known brands, working nearly exclusively on a retained basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has been working within recruitment already to take a step up in a very different type of organisation.
What can Next Link Group offer you?
Next Link is recognised to having one of the most inclusive and progressive cultures within the industry. We take a modern approach to all our employees and consultants supporting them to achieve there absolute best. We /have a brilliant promotion Pathway with a focus on organic growth. Here are some of the reasons why Next Link has been a catalyst for lots of established consultant to grow and reach their full potential.
- Regular training, with supportive team leads who do not micro manage
- Competitive base salaries, with excellent OTE, Benefits and Incentives
- Employment Engagement survey with exceptional results (90%+)
- Top of the line brand new office in Shoreditch
- Phenomenal growth before, throughout and after the pandemic (opening a new office and hiring roughly 10% new staff, with no furloughed or redundancies)
Role responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Ensure that client's expectations are met by delivering the best profiles to their needs in a timely manner.
- Develop the consultant database by keeping in touch with candidates and manage applications and candidates experience in a professional and organised manner.
- Following the internal recruitment process to deliver the right profiles at the right price.
- Responsible for opening new clients by conducting Business Development activities and promoting NextLink recruitment services.
- Ensure that new clients are approached in a systematic and professional way by mapping the market, messaging, calling and prospecting.
- Develop the relationship with prospect by organising professional meetings, creating bespoke presentation and prospection agenda,
- Increase sales by signing new clients, replying to RFP, and cross selling NextLink other services such as consultancy and shared services.
- Manage your recruiter image through your post, publications and ads making sure they follow NextLink strategic vision.
- Support a healthy, dynamic organisational culture and company values by collaborating with your colleagues and participating to initiatives.
- Be curious about the company organisation and its services to deliver the best advices to the customer in a consultative and flexible manner.
If you feel this is a role which could be a good fit for you, we welcome your application and encourage you to apply!