Senior Quality Assurance Analyst - Warehouse Management System
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Quality Assurance Analyst Warehouse Management System
This is a 6 month contract to hire role on a W2.- on site for 6 months then convert to permanent role. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Quality Assurance Analyst
Must have QA experience with WMS Warehouse management system supply chain systems and integrations. SQL statements Agile/Scrum methodologies develop and execute and maintain test plans scenarios suites and cases
This position is on-site
- Plan and execute testing activities for WMS (Warehouse Management System), supply chain systems and integrations.
- Establish test scope and approach based on requirements, applications and infrastructure.
- Plan and execute project testing.
- Support testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user acceptance testing as a part of Agile/Scrum teams.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, scenarios, suites and cases.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience testing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- QA Lead/Test Lead experience.
- Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.