Senior Back End Java API and integration engineer - Amsterdam - REMOTE
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Senior Back End Java API and integration engineer - Amsterdam - REMOTE for COVID - Start ASAP
Next Ventures requires an experienced Backend Java Developer, API expert and integration engineer.
This contract is workable remotely during COVID, but normally based in Amsterdam, so some transition to onsite is required in future.
Required skills and experience.
Experienced senior Java Back End engineer with (ideally!) background in computer science and proven skills in:
- Server development
- Concurrent programming and Multithreading
- Experience to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly available applications and services
- Strong focus and understanding of security engineering/protocols (ie authentication, OAUTH, OIDC, SAML)
- Deep technical understanding of security concepts, including:
JWT, JCE, PKI, host and application security controls, signing, encryption, key management, cloud principles, networking concepts, routing, filtering, and Proxy technologies
- API- and REST-based programming
- Background in high performance computing and optimization
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches
- Good understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP.