Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Networkers
Our client, a global IT Service Provider is requiring an Application Architect to be based on site with their end client based in Brussels.
The suitable candidate must have a Master's degree and be fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Only EU Citizens can be considered for this position, with British Citizens unable to currently be considered. Please do not apply if you are a British or non-EU Citizen.
Education and technical expertise
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
- Good knowledge of modelling tools;
- Good knowledge of Data Management and relational DBMS;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (eg web services, Java messaging, service bus);
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in conflict management and problem solving;
- Strong capacity in conducting impact analysis and assess added value of the proposed solution.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
- Analysis of requirements, drafting of specifications, and UML modelling using Enterprise Architect;
- Drupal 8/PHP;
- Java technology (JDK 1.8) and J2EE architectures;
- Java tools and frameworks: Spring (4.3.4 or higher), Spring data (1.11.8 or higher), Spring Security (4.2.3 or higher), Hibernate (5.3.7 or higher);
- XML and Web services (SOAP, REST and WSDL);
- Database design and SQL: Oracle RDBMS 12 or higher;
- WebLogic 12 or higher;
- Queues and topics: JMS;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Continuous integration: Maven, Bamboo, SonarQube.
- SCRUM master;
- Coaching of the team;
- Product backlog refinement;
- Analyse, define and implement technical solutions for web-based software components and the integration with other information systems;
- Data analysis and Datamodelling;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
Rates available up to €500-600 per day freelance, depending on experience (maximum rate available for minimum 13 years experience). Contract for an initial 6 months.
A detailed CV formatting will need to be completed before application is submitted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.