Senior Mobile Architect
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Mobile Architect to join their team and bring his/her experience in software engineering and Android mobile architecture.
This opportunity offers the possibility to work in a dynamic environment and contribute to the development of diagnostic devises that will be detrimental to earlier, more accurate diagnosises.
If you feel that this opportunity is not right for you then please consider sharing it with your colleagues and network :)
The main tasks and responsibilities are
- Assist the POC core team in defining the future strategy for mobile diagnostics
- Ensure that the solutions considered are feasible and sustainable during design workshops
- Ensure that the engineering organization is informed, consulted, and stands behind those solutions
- Autonomously drive analysis of technologies and challenges to provide well-thought, competent solutions
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects to ensure you mutually help each to achieve their objectives
- Rely on the Lead Solution Engineer to address challenges and blockers before they become a problem
- Play your part in keeping a good "solution culture" letting people from different organizations work happily together
- You have at least 5 years of working in the field of product development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Solid experience across the whole Mobile App life cycle on the Android platform(
- Solid experience with Mobile Architecture on Android. You have several successful projects (eg apps) you can describe all the way down to the intimate details
- Experience with the design of "Systems of Systems", where multiple software's play parts in a larger solution; you are able to describe one such project (eg app/hardware/Back End) in a good level of detail.
- Strong ability to lead by influence and to drive decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken (advanced level or similar), German is an advantage
- Experience in the diagnostics industry or Medical Lab Automation is an advantage
Then please contact me via email (see below) with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.