Controlling Officer - SWIFT/Trading/Cash Management
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Controlling Officer - SWIFT/Trading/Cash Management - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in Back, Front or Middle Office activities
- Expertise in Reconciliation systems and integrated Trading systems as well as in SWIFT messaging formats
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, new initiatives in financial industry and markets' practice
- Good knowledge of Reuters & Bloomberg information systems
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team paired with methodical way of work even in under pressure situation
- Successfully completed studies in Commercial or Banking area
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, other major languages are advantageous
- Investigating and resolving confirmation mismatches and settlement failures through close cooperation with Front Office, Nostro agents, custodians and customers
- Ensuring timelines of settlements according to different markets' deadlines as well as of reconciliations according to internal procedures
- Maintaining best standards and efficiency in Settlements, Confirmations and associated controlling processes
- Performing adjusting entries and write offs as well participating in projects and production of reports
- Assuring conformity with the rules set by Compliance or Audit
- Adopting new ideas of development in standards and settlements in the financial markets
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.