Senior SAS RTDM/BI Administrator
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. SAS RTDM/BI Administrator. This role need 3 to 5 years of experience with SAS RTDM administration, operational, enhancements, maintenance, and support of BI reports and dashboard development. This person needs to have development experience working with SAS suite of products (RTDM, CI360).
- Overall knowledge of Cross Channel Marketing Operations including Digital and Direct Marketing channels.
- Subject matter expertise in building omnichannel campaigns within the SAS Marketing Automation suite including SAS RTDM, CI360 Plan, Engage: Direct, Engage: Digital, Discover, and eMail.
- Competency in SAS Administration including Installation, Configuration, Patching, Information Maps, Metadata libraries, Security setup, and Platform support on a Linux OS with Oracle and Hadoop data sources.
- Experience in Marketing Analytics using SAS Enterprise Guide (EG), SAS Viya, Tableau, or Cognos is a plus.
- Provide ongoing Administrative support of USC's BI environment
- Responsible for supporting BI environment installs, administration, and operations.
- Enhance BI environment through continuous improvement following standards and best practices.
- Works with other teams to maintain an optimal BI environment.
- Consults with business teams on matters relating to system connections, security, user accounts, and creation of data models.
- Assists users with use of BI applications to drive business value.
- Aids in development of new, or updates to, BI Semantic Layers (Cognos Packages/Models)
- Monitors and maintains system performance and provides statistical reporting
- Participate in requirement gathering, resolving ambiguity and conflicts, ensuring accuracy.
- Assist with BI test executions
- Performs systems/database modification impact analysis
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written English.
- Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
- Communicate status/risks to manager regarding delivering solution on time
- Participates in on-call schedule; off-hours support as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Sr SAS RTDM/BI Administrator: 3-4 years relevant SAS work experience required
- Experience with BI Report & Dashboard development required
- Experience with change management related to BI objects.
- Development experience working with SAS suite of products (RTDM, CI360)
- Experience understanding performance and tuning impacts preferred
- Experience installing/upgrading BI applications, including understanding hardware impacts, preferred
- Experience with Oracle, SQLServer, Essbase, Hadoop (and other big data solution providers) preferred.
- Development experience working with Cognos, Hyperion, Unica, or others preferred.
- Specific experience with installing/upgrading, configuring, tuning and maintaining SAS, Cognos, Hyperion, or Unica preferred
- Experience Building Symantec Layers in BI Applications such as Cognos Package Models, Reports, Cubes, Dashboards (or in SAS, Hyperion, Unica) preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL development techniques, including PL/SQL preferred
- O/S & Network: IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HP/UX preferred.
- Agile Experience preferred