Application Engineer Senior- Symantec DLP
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Engineer Senior- Symantec DLP vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Several years of experience as an Application Engineer
- Expertise in Symantec DLP preferably in versions Symantec DLP 15.0, 15.5 and 15.7
- Experience in working in Agile and Scrum environments
- Certified Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention 15 is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for end to end implementation of Symantec Data Loss Prevention right from requirements analysis, plan, design, test and deploy of DLP solution
- Analysing and fixing software errors in productive applications as well as creating and updating documentation
- Implementing Change Requests and providing support in the implementation and integration tests of applications
- Evaluating different technologies and architectural design options along with recommending secure solutions for authentication and data protection
- Collaborating with cross functional organizations to collect requirements on new feature design and steer teams
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.