IT Test and Delivery Environment Manager - Banking
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Experis AG
Test and Delivery Environment Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Delivery Environment Manager to assist with the Centralised batch testing processes for global releases
- Perform daily service operation checks for the end of day processes, system and applications checks and communicate the status on the DEM Confluence
- Coordinate and run all job actions on the system test environment.
- 1st level analysis of job errors
- Provide regular & timely updates on system test and education environment issues.
- Perform various operations tasks for the system test and education environment.
- Coordinate the resolution of environment issues.
- Coordinate the maintenance tests for the test and education environments.
- Support the projects at test data management and test case execution planning & configuration
- Coordinate with other IT services to setup and run international test activities
- Work with Release-, Config- & Test- Management to judge the impact of changes that are being deployed into the system test environment.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant test environment coordination
- Structured and accurate task handling approach.
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to keep an overview and to set priorities even in stressful situations
- Understanding of banking and financial services.
- Knowledge of Mainframe, job scheduling tool, JIRA, MS Office
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.