Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting 10+ years experience
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst withing Regulatory Reporting with 10+ years experience wanted for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst including 5+ years in regulatory reporting
- Expertise in business process and data analysis
- Outstanding time management, coordination and communication skills with the capability to present convincing ideas
- Background in the financial industry, ideally within Banking
- Certifications in Project Management such as PMP or Prince 2 are desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating closely with IT and Business partners in gathering, assessing and documenting business requirements
- Obtaining the required sign off from all relevant stakeholders
- Acting as point of contact for all related questions during solution delivery
- Driving a solution that fulfils challenging requirements
- Preparing and performing necessary testing in order to ensure requirements are met
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.