IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 130 Euro p.d.
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Project People
IT Service Desk Team Member - Swords
Euro up to 130 per day depending upon experience
Candidates must be based in Dublin and not require sponsorship.
6 months rolling contract
We are recruiting for full time IT Service Desk team members in Swords. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience of First Line IT support.
- Log incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system
- Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues.
- Resolver Group and customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents.
- Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Must have good IT support experience in a call centre environment
- Displays a positive/can do attitude to customers and colleagues alike
- A good understanding of MS Office products, PC/laptop hardware
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Candidates must have experience of First Line IT support in a call centre environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.