Load-Balancer Implementation Engineer
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- Support the Citrix NetScaler and F5 BigIP LTM/GTM load-balancers at the Bank.
- Implement requests for new load-balancer services.
- Interact with clients and act as a consultant for load-balancer requests
- Troubleshoot complex load-balancer issues.
- Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution.
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements.
- Maintain a knowledge database.
- You will be part of the Swiss Regional Operation Center (Security team) that provides network support for the Bank from Datacenter to end user port.
- Experience in Network Operations or Implementation, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Strong technical experience in the following areas is required:
- Citrix NetScaler - mandatory
- F5 BigIP LTM/GTM - preferred
- Have a "Can-Do" attitude and suggest ways to improve the team performance and increase customer satisfaction
- Fast learner and able to quickly adapt to new situations and requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal & communication skills
- Good English skills
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (see below).