Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst (FINMA)
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Overall, the program's mandate is requiring a solution to address challenging requirements. To achieve this business processes, have to be assessed and potential improvements have to be defined. In addition, the corresponding IT infrastructure enhancements have to be defined. This is happening, while the IT infrastructure is being upgraded.
- In collaboration with IT and Business partners gather, assess and document business requirements
- Receive the required sign off from all relevant stakeholders
- Be the contact point for all related question during the solution delivery phase
- Prepare and perform the required testing to ensure solution meets requirements
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in regulatory reporting (3-5 years of experience)
- Very good Business Analyst skills (Business process & data analysis) ( years of experience)
- Very good communication skills allowing the person to convince others to their ideas.
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Banking background
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Nice to have: PMP/Prince 2 certification
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.