Service Line Advisor (French speaker)
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Service Line Advisor vacancy requiring fluent French skills for a globally operating Lausanne based company in the financial sector.
Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education in the financial field is a must
- Awareness of technical topics with the capability of working with diverse IT programs
- Affinity for direct customer contact and support coupled with fondness of working in a dynamic environment
- Expertise in sales and readiness to respond and care for customers' needs
- Outstanding social and communication skills along with an open and empathic way of work
- Languages: French fluent in written and spoken, English, German and Italian are advantageous
- Acting as point of contact by phone and identifying the customers' specific needs
- Providing guidance on banking matters by applying your product knowledge
- Supporting market cultivation regarding cross-selling and organizing appointments
- Getting involved in a dynamic environment and ensuring adherence to compliance and legal regulations
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.