Freelance Technical Analyst - Antwerp
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key customers in Belgium are currently looking for multiple freelance Technical Analysts to join their growing team in Antwerp.
Please see key info below:
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 6 months initial with likely extension
- 500-550€/day rate all inclusive
- Remote on-boarding until safe to travel
- English speaking, Dutch is an asset
- Senior with 3-5 years of experience in services design
- You are responsible for the development and documentation of the functional service design within the Application Team Service Gateway (integration), so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineers
- You base this on the business analysis, as well as on the architectural vision and imposed standards. This is how you bridge the gap between analysis and development
- You and your colleagues ensure that the design guidelines are followed and kept up to date
- You monitor and support the application domain to ensure business reliability and continuity.
- Through knowledge acquisition and active interaction with your colleagues you help to build a high-performance team within a challenging and rapidly changing IT environment (API, B2B, Integration services)
- You fulfil the role of functional designer within projects and help to deliver them within the set scope, time and budget
- You can easily collaborate with external parties who are onsite or offshore
- In your role as functional designer you help to analyze and solve any problems related to analysis or design, in order to guarantee the stability and correct functioning of our applications
- Professional bachelor, preferably in an IT direction or equivalent through experience
- A good technical basis for designing and monitoring application services in a structured way
- Prepared to learn designer tools (Enterprise Architect, Adonis, ...) and make them your own
- Knowledge of Xsd/Xml/Wsdl, SOAP and REST, experience in an SOA environment
- Knowledge of insurance standards, Telebib2, are a plus
- Plan-based, independent and result-oriented
- Analytically strong, accurate and problem-solving
- Communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you
- A hands-on mentality
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not currently available at the moment but know someone who is looking for their next freelance project, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!