Expert Telecom Solution - Dutch Speaker
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in Belgium . Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
We are looking for: Expert Telecom Solution- Dutch Speaker.
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Job title: Expert Telecom Solution
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Duration: 6 months +
Remote/Home Office: No
Traveling required: No
Language(s): English, French and Dutch is mandatory
What is the scope of this project?
- Demonstrate clear and consistent ownership and accountability for the following but not limited items:
- Gathering and document business needs
- writing the technical request for purchasing document in collaboration the procurement and project management.
- Defining the RFP evaluation criteria
- Analyzing the supplier answers
- Recommending the best technical offer
- Develop strong professional relationship with client stakeholder(s) consistently demonstrating knowledge of the client business/industry and knowledge
- Consistently represent self as the delivery lead
*What are the key technical skills that all candidates must attain?
Expert Telecom Solution
Expert Telecom solution is viewed by the customer as expert responsible for consulting related to the selection of telecommunication solutions involving multiple technologies and devices to support SNCB-NMBS digitalization.
As Matter Expert you will have strong interpersonal skills and a comprehensive understanding of telecom solutions as well as the interdependencies between technologies especially regarding telecommunication solutions integration.
This position will be responsible for gathering business needs, writing the technical request for purchasing document and analysing the supplier answers in order to recommend the best solution.
What desirables skills would be useful for candidates to possess that can add value towards the project?
Master in Telecom or equivalent by experience with 10 years' experience working in telecom infrastructure environment.
Mandatory knowledge of telecommunication solutions, technologies and devices.
Mandatory previous experience in public tender procedures and in public transport company.
Are there any industries you would prefer to see candidates from, if so which ones?
Ps send your response to (see below)