Messaging Administrator - MQ Admin
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Cyberteam
My client is looking for a messaging Administrator is required to work within the global Middleware services organization to provide all levels of support to Messaging technologies like WebSphere MQ, Tibco EMS/EMS+, MQSeries, Tibco RV, Webmethods, Clarion, Qpasa, Naming Services & MBA Adaptors for day-to-day support of production and UAT/development environments.
The successful applicant will be part of Global Middleware Service Delivery team and support day to day operations through monitoring, Chat, incidents, Service Requests & Change requests.
- Mandatory to have patching experience with the aforementioned technologies.
- The role includes Setup, install, upgrade & migrate Messaging instances/Queue Managers on Unix/Linux environment, Creation, modification, deletion of existing MQ objects eg, queues, channels etc., Setup of
- MQMQ communication, Security setup using SSL, Authentication setup using MQ OAM, Configuring and fine tuning the infrastructure as per the requirement, troubleshooting, fixing configuration related issues."
- Providing advice on client related escalations/issues/queries on best knowledge basis and promptly escalate to the INFRA teams & engineering when requiring their intervention.
- Planning and coordination application/infra failover during the major events like Infra weekend, BCM tests and power down activities.
- Basic understanding of Tumbleweed/SFTP Administration