Enterprise Architecture Business Architect
Posted on Feb 15, 2021 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Enterprise Architecture Business Architect. This client is looking for someone with experience in domain-specific business architecture concepts and methodologies (Value Streams, Capability Modeling, Process Modeling, Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Persona Design, Design Thinking, Design Patterns, BIZBOK, Frameworks). They need someone with at least 1 year of business architecture experience.
- Works with IT Leadership to create the strategic roadmap for platforms/systems. Works to align the IT strategy and planning with the Company's business goals and targets. Understands the business strategies and implementation models to represent a view of the business
- Develops and maintains the enterprise architecture and capability models in alignment with the overall IT vision, supporting the information needs of the business and/or may guide and perform research and discovery activities, vet ideas, explore and validate emerging technologies, trends and possibilities relevant to strategic and technical direction, while supporting business innovation and playing the role of a change agent
- Partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to communicate business priorities, elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions. Partners with Solution Architects to provide a consensus based scalable and adaptable architectural solution
- Maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company. Manages and/or facilitates Review Boards to evaluate project and technology proposals for architectural or technology fit
- Provides, regular visibility, and communicates the business perspectives and IT implications to stakeholders to help scope business and technology long term value/vision
- Facilitates the sharing of architecture best practices throughout the architecture community and the IT organization
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
- Mentors and guides less experienced architects through onboarding, training, and/or development.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in an IT, Enterprise Business Analyst and/or an Architecture role
- At least 1 year of experience in Business Architecture required
- Experience in domain-specific business architecture concepts and methodologies (Value Streams, Capability Modeling, Process Modeling, Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Persona Design, Design Thinking, Design Patterns, BIZBOK, Frameworks)
- Experience creating and promoting guiding development principles and influencing development teams, business users, management, and leadership in the selection and adoption of technical solutions.