Endpoint Expert - Fully Remote
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Fully Remote Long-term EndPoint Expert job opportunity for a European client.
- At least 5 years' experience working in Information Security Consulting, focusing on Endpoint Security.
- Practical experience implementing (installation and configuration) EPP and EDR platforms.
- Experience with McAfee Endpoint Security and McAfee MVISION.
- Able to do the functional and technical definition of the protection, detection and response activities related to endpoints.
- Experience in EPP/EDR correlation.
- Able to intervene on the definition and the management of the controls on the endpoints.
- Design of operational dashboards to use the data coming from the endpoints.
- Threat analysis and recommendation of security measures.
- Producing reports understandable by the management.
- Able to provide advice and support on the different choices (security, policy control, solutions ).
- Deep understanding of enterprise security solutions.
- Implementation, administration and support of security solutions.
- Proven skills in creating, managing and troubleshooting technical network and security solutions.
- Able to recommend improvements.
- Design and construct configurations for SIEM solutions.
- Design and construct integrations between SIEM solutions and others elements (systems, applications, devices ).
- Experience on security orchestration.
- Experience working with large international teams
- Experience with Google Drive.
If you think you're suitable please apply directly.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.